3 February 2022, 13:30h - Palau Macaya, Barcelona
An open debate on some of the key challenges of our societies: human and planetary health, building resilient societies, protection of public goods, innovation in public-private partnerships, promotion of global governance, financing global commons, countering precarity and inequalities, the role of the State in articulating an inclusive green social contract and the role of citizens in advancing the ecological transition while tapping its social and economic benefits.
- Mariana Mazzucato, Professor University College London, Honoris Causa Doctor UOC.
- Teresa Ribera, Vicepresident for the Ecological Transition and Demographic Challenge.
- Leire Pajín, Chair of SDSN-Spain, Director of Global Development ISGlobal.
- Mariana Mazzucato, Profesora de la University College London, Doctor Honoris Causa UOC.
- Teresa Ribera, Vicepresidente para la Transición Ecológica y Reto Demográfico.
- Leire Pajín, Presidenta de SDSN-Spain, Directora de Desarrollo Global de ISGlobal
A event coorganized by REDS/SDSN Spain, SDSN Global, ISGlobal and Club de Roma.